Friday, August 26, 2016

Radio Interview about Erectile Dysfunction & Penile Implants

My wife & I were interviewed on a radio show called Ready for Love. We spoke about our experiences with erectile dysfunction after my prostate surgery. Four years after surgery I was told I'd be impotent for the rest of my life. I went into a deep depression for many months until I stumbled on
the cure for impotence-penile implant surgery.

My wife and I shared how my long-term erectile dysfunction affected my self-esteem and our relationship.  We also discuss how penile implant surgery changed us individually, and as a couple.
This was very difficult for us to share publicly, but we wanted to get the word out. Here's the link:
Ready For Love Radio Interview

Scroll down and locate the postcast link and listen to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment