It's been estimated that erectile dysfunction is involved in the breakup of 25% of marriages that fail. One of the most frustrating things for partners to cope with is the anger and defensiveness of men who refuse to seek help. In addition to refusing to seek help, most men withdraw both emotionally and physically with their partner.
I'm asking men who are coping with ED to share what (if any) forms of help they've tried:
1. Consultation with a Physician
2. Talking with their partner
3. Joining an online ED forum
4. Attending an ED support group
5. Seeking advice, support & information from a friend or family member
6. Reading articles about ED online
7. Reading a book(s) about ED
8. Going at it alone without doing anything
If you've had a positive experience(s) seeking information, help or support please share the source and the results of that help.
If you've had a negative experience share that, and what you've done since that time.
If going at it alone has caused both you and your partner nothing but misery check out the book my wife and I wrote:
Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Erectile Dysfunction and Penile Implants